Groups are reusable shortcuts of selection.
If you use multiple times the same selection of fixtures, you should probabely create a group with this selection and then call this group in cuelists, effects, carousels etc...
Each group selection contains :
- Action : add or remove, tells if this command add or removes element to the group
- Target Type : can be fixtures or groups
- ID : id of the first fixture or group
- THRU : allows you to give a range of fixture or groups
- Last ID : ID of the last fixture or group to select
- Subfixtures : filter only some subfixtures